Nora McInerny, host of the podcast Terrible, Thanks for Asking and author of It’s Okay to Laugh (Crying is Cool Too) shares her advice about how to deal with life’s inevitable losses and setbacks.
Link to book: It’s Okay to Laugh (Crying is Cool Too)
Still Kickin: https://www.stillkickin.co
Melissa Hereford shares advice on how to successfully negotiate for what you want – at work and in life.
Negotiating on your own behalf with Carol Frohlinger http://tomyyounger.me/episode-2-negotiating-on-your-own-behalf
Host Sara Holtz shares the questions she asks herself before she makes her resolutions for the new year.
Questions for reflection:
- What were your most significant professional accomplishments in 2017?
- What were your most significant personal accomplishments in 2017?
- What are you most excited about right now?
- What are you most grateful for in your professional life?
- What are you most grateful for in your personal life?
- What do you want more of in your life?
- What do you want less of in your life?
- What are you most concerned about? (No more than three)
- What is one major work-related project that you want to focus on in 2018?
- What is one major personal project that you want to focus on in 2018?